Thursday, November 27, 2008

12 weeks


Although I have tried to get out of doing this, there are a few people that just wont let me! Here I am at 12 weeks exactly. Large, I know. The gray pants in the photo I pretty much live in! They are very comfortable!! Scott is not a fan. :)

We had our 12 weeks appointment with our Perinatologist (high-risk doctor) on November 25th. I was very anxious for this appointment due to the fact that it had been 3 weeks since our last u/s and I was anxious to hear that all was well with our three little beans. The appointment went well, we got to check in on the three beans and see their much more developed bodies. They had arms, legs, hands, feet, mouths and noses!

Baby C is still smooshed up in the right corner but doing well. The doctor actually told us that C is actually average (not small) and that A and B are larger than average.

Doctor was very pleased with my weight gain, 15 pounds. Everything on my end checked out great, which is always nice to hear.

We did get confirmation that they want me off of work at 16 weeks. My last day at work will be December 23rd. I can't even begin to explain how weird that is going to be for me. It is going to take a lot for me to "rest" but I know that in the long run it is what is best for me and the babies.

Our next appointment is December 23rd!! Then once January hits we have them about every 2 weeks between seeing my OB and the Perinatologist.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers..mostly for Scott.. I know I am going to drive him nuts when I am home on bed rest! :)

5 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

You are adorable!! I hope you are doing well. See you next week Tuesday!

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Loving the belly shot! You are one cute pregnant mommy-to-be!

Katie said...

where is the before shot? LOL! You look great!

Mike Hormuth said...

I love the photos! Since we are not real close to GR, it's nice to see how you are doing!!! We'll be in town from 1/1-1/4 so we'll definitely swing by to keep you company for a while :)

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

Michelle, you look great. I can't believe you are going to have triplets. How amazing!!! Enjoy your time off work before the babies come. Stop by my house sometime if you are ever at your mom's house. My house is not very relaxing but I would love to catch up with you. Take care and have a great holiday season! ~Meghan VandenHout (MacGillivray)