Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12 Week U/S Pictures







Sorry I am just posting these now!! As I said below, everything went really well at our 12 week appointment! All 3 babies are doing great.

Our next appointment is December 23rd, we are hoping that maybe just maybe we might be able to find out the sexes at 16 weeks!!

Thank you to everyone for the incredible support and love!

Last night I think I may have had quickening, even though I am still confused as to what the heck that is, I had a very nervous/butterfly type feeling in my abdomen for about 10-15 minutes. It was very weird. I was told with multiples that you can start to feel this around 14-16 weeks. Who knows..

4 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to hear the sexes! They are looking good!

Suz said...

I'm so happy to hear you're doing well. Your body is doing a ton of work making those sweet babies comfortable. Take good care and enjoy the holidays! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

The Lewand's said...

We are SO excited for you guys. How fun and exciting..can't wait to hear what you are having.

On a separate note, let us know about mom and dad's Christmas gift..
Lots of Love
Traci

The Lewand's said...

I don't want to add more shopping for you to do. We will send them a little something. (We are havng a lean Christmas :)... Abel lost his job two months ago. Thankfully he has picked up side work, because no one seems to be hiring right now) Is there a certain restaurant that is their favorite? Any ideas would be appreciated!