Sunday, December 21, 2008

16 Weeks - December 21st



Here are the trips at 16 weeks. My nausea has completely gone away! It is great. Now a days it seems I get sick when I let myself get hungry, I can deal with that. I still have a hard time letting Scott do things but I am trying to let go of control. Boy is it hard. Plus for those of you who know me, know that I like things done my way on my time frame. :) Poor Scott.

As of yesterday I have a nice cold going on and I feel like crap.

We have our 16 week appointment on Tuesday!! I can not wait! I will post an update as soon as I can!

3 comments:

ablos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Looks like the growing belly is causing confusion with the poor puppy dog. You look great!

The Lewand's said...

You look awesome! it is like watching a pregnancy on fast forward with how quickly things are changing!!!