Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Noah Daniel Kosar Hagley










Noah is finally here!! Jen was admitted to the hospital around 6:30 pm on Monday October 27th. After a long night, followed by a long day on Tuesday, the doctor decided to do a c-section Tuesday evening.

Noah weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long! He's a big boy!

Scott, Susan and Grandpa and Grandma Hagley made the trip down late Tuesday evening to meet the newest addition to our growing Hagley family! I wasn't able to make the trip due to no vacation time!! I was furious!

Here are a few pics that the proud new Daddy sent out.

I can't wait to meet you Noah. I love you so much already!

1 comment:

Kate McKellar said...

You haven't been feeling well? I think you are the only one left on my blogger friend list who hasn't announced a pregnancy yet! ;) Hope you are feeling better soon!