Friday, November 21, 2008

Ben & Ruthie





Just a few pictures of our adorable nephew Ben and niece Ruthie! They are just growing like weeds! Ben is amazing to watch and listen to. He loves to just talk and talk and the things that he says are hilarious! And I know everyone says this about their family members but this kid is SO smart it blows my mind. I think one of my favorite phrases of his:

You ask: "Ben, what happens when the moon comes out?"

Ben's reply: "The sun goes sleepy."

Hilarious!

As for the beautiful Ruthie, she is just full of smiles and attitude! She definitely doesnt hold back in letting you know if she doesnt like something..But like any girl she just knows what she wants, what does it matter that she is only 7 months old!

Dan, Jen and Noah are in town this week for Thanksgiving so I will do my best to get a picture of all the kiddos together.

No comments: