Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Pups first visit to the hospital!!!



Sunday the pups had their first (of many) visits to the hospital to visit their Mom!! It was more than great to see them!! I miss them soo much. It was great to have them snuggle up to me for a few hours. Since Sunday's mark a new week for us we will continue to celebrate those days with a visit from our pups!

Unfortunately, I don't have much new news to report, which in a good way is good news! I was started on Magnesium Sulfate on Friday afternoon, this is given by IV which sucks but ah well..the first 2 days were a little rough, the magnesium comes with some fun side effects, luckily, the side effects I was experiencing have subsided!

We are getting more sleep now that I am on the Magnesium. The nurse comes in only once a night to change the IV bag instead of a few times like they used to when I was on the oral meds. With the Mag my blood is drawn daily to check levels and they do that between 5-7 in the morning, the resident doctor stops in around 6. So from 5-7, I don't sleep much!!

Not sure when our next u/s is but we will send an update when we have one!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

you puppies look so happy to see you - all snuggled in just like they were at home! Very cute pictures!