Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hospital free ... for now

After a grueling week in the hospital we were discharged today. I have been contraction free for 24 hours and my cervix is stable. I'm so excited to be back home.

On Friday we had an ultra sound to check out the beans and my cervix. The beans all looked great and my cervix actually grew to 17 mm, which is what the doctors hoped for.

I'm on strict bed rest with bathroom use as the only excuse to get out of bed. It is going to be challenging for us, but I'm confident we will make it work.

We are so grateful for all of the prayers and support. Please keep them coming. The weeks ahead are going be difficult.

Love Michelle and Scott

5 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

SO happy to hear you are home! I have been praying like a crazy lady for you! So I'm sure you guys will need some dinner delivered to you soon. Is there is day that works well for Colleen and I to drop something off? And when do you find out the sexes?

Katie said...

YAY for being home so happy to hear that! Your bed has to be the most comfortable bed ever ;~) Keep it that way and take care of those babies!

The Lewand's said...

Wish we were there to be able to help!
We will keep you in our prayers... Cry it out! ...there is something about crying that can help make a girl feel better:)
Any DS games you would like that we could send?

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

What an answer to prayers! You have a lot of people out there praying for you. I can drop off dinner if you would like and am more than willing to come clean or do laundry or just hang out. Just let me know!

Veronica Lewand said...

We are so happy to hear that you are home. We too wish we were there or close by so we could help out and visit. Adam has been posting blogs since he "found out" we had one... He has known about it, but I think he forgot that I told him. LOL.

We will keep you all in our prayers. Have you ever tried StumbleUpon? It is a cool tool that finds neato websites. Be aware.... It is addicting :)