Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Womb


This is one of my favorite pieces that was given to us by the hospital. They did a mold of the babies as they were in my womb prior to being born. This is one of those breathtaking pieces that I can hold and stare at for hours. As weird as it sounds I feel like I can still touch our babies by touching this. They are so real.

And although they were small it makes me smile to pick out features of Scott and I that I see in them. We make gorgeous babies that is for sure.

1 comment:

Susan English said...

That is one of the most BEAUTIFUL things I have ever seen. What a wonderful, mysterious, miraculous... BLESSING it is to have carried these three little lives within your womb. You must miss them so very much!!

And what a treasure that the hospital makes all these keepsakes. My mother lost two beautiful, full-term babies (one a year after me had a malformed esophagus, and one two years after my youngest sister had heart problems). My mother has nothing of these two children but her own faded memories...

Much love and continued prayers,
Susan
P.S. Your children are on our fridge along with everyone else's. :-)