Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hope Chest


This beautiful Hope Chest was built with so much love for Scott and I by our very good friend Tara. Although Tara doesn't think it is so perfect, I could not imagine buying anything like it from a store. This beautiful chest holds all of the memories we have of our children.

After we moved the chest up to the would have been babies room I took my time to place each item into this chest. I held each stuffed animal, blanket, book, u/s pictures and remnants from my bed rest days and just felt so many different feelings and emotions. It is still very hard for me to be in that room..that room held soo many hopes and dreams of our family that was finally being started and again it is empty.

With this Hope Chest we hope to pick up the pieces of 2009 and move forward, not move on but forward.

2 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

What a precious gift. Tara did an amazing job on this hope chest!

Katie said...

It looks awesome - Tara is talented - I love it!