Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The most beautiful sunset I have ever seen...








So I found this website, http://www.namesinthesand.blogspot.com/ and the wonderful couple that started the site lost their son and their story really touched my heart. You can read all about them on the blog. They started this tribute to their son and you can send them name requests and they go out at sunset and write your baby's names in the sand and then post the pictures on the blog for you to have for your own. If you would like to see our kids names on this blog you can search from them at the top of the blog...it's neat to see.
It's just a really, really beautiful thing to do for the so many people in this world that have the unfortunate knowing of this kind of grief, the loss of a child. When I read about their son Christian I cried and cried...to hear how she felt just hits home.
Back to my story..there was one..a while ago like March I found this site and I sent our kids names in to be written. For weeks I checked the blog anxiously awaiting them to show up...after 2 weeks or so they were there, I saw them for the first time at work and the tears were hard to stop. It's weird how things like this are now what bring me close to our children, since we cant physically hold them things like this make me feel completely surrounded by them.
After I got the pictures I came up with the idea of framing them and putting them up in our sun room and then painting a beautiful quote on the wall, something that is close to Scott, me and our babies. The hardest part of this idea was keeping it a SECRET for 3 months!?!?!? BUT I did it, Tara helped me get the room done last Saturday and I gave Scott his Father's Day gift from Amelia, Elijah and Addy. I think he really liked it...
I will post the pictures soon..it turned out great!

4 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

I agree, the most beautiful sunset I have seen too! Whenever I see these pictures, it always brings tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful tribute to your angel babies.

Veronica Lewand said...

It is a very beautiful sunset...Warms the heart.

Please do share pictures of your sunroom.

Love and miss you guys!
Veronica, Adam and Allie

Unknown said...

好美的夕陽~

willswords m said...

EARTH's PASSIONS

To give rest to the Night, Sun at East rises;
To play with earth's face his rays hands raise;
Crows caw; Cuckoos coo; Peacocks dance;
All welcome Sun, as well the day moves.

Like some college students air rivers ring;
As playing children, Squirrels Parrots swing ; .
Thus as music sounds, bees honey hum;
Like some shying girls ducks on waters swim;

While touches evening, the day stop it's passions;
To take rest at the west, Sun starts to set;
While livings getting slumber, Snows and Night meet;
Earth rolls in darkened air; Stars watch her here and there!

There is no utility; in raging or sorrowing;
Without our actions, all in nature happening;
Silver moon smiles through her cool lightning;
Star sisters mocker, by their gold winking;
When they say bye-bye, Sun and morning arrive;

For enjoying with all livings, the day's effects spread;
So, scientists' findings if be GOOD,
Thus people's claiming while on justice,
Patience will embrace Earth.


Web sites’ names: Addresses:
Wills in Kavithai Chittu http://willsindiaswillswords.blogspot.in
Willswords Tamil Twinkles http://willsindiastamil.blogspot.com
Willswords English Twinkles http://willswordsindiatwinkles.blogspot.in
Willswords India Twinkles http://willswordstamil.blogspot.com
Willswords Stories Garden http://willswordstamiltwinkles.blogspot.com