Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Weekend with the Hormuth's


Mike and Christina


Mike and Colby and Scott, Buckeye and Brutus, I had to beg the guys to let me take this picture!


Scott and the pups at the bar


Our pups at the dog beach!

Mike and Christina were gracious enough to have us down for the weekend back in July! We had a great time! The have a gorgeous house! Friday after we got into town we headed out to Club Lucky for a delicious dinner. Saturday, we got up and went to breakfast at the Bongo Room. Hands down the most incredible breakfast I have every had! After breakfast we picked up the pooches and headed to the dog beach. The thing I love most about the city of Chicago is how extremely dog friendly it is! For those of you who know me, know how much I love my pups! Anyway..we headed to the dog beach for an hour and the pups had a blast. There were LOTS of dogs and it was great to just let the dogs off and have them burn off all that energy.

After the beach we stopped at a bar for a few cocktails and you guessed pups are welcome! Dogs in a bar! I love it!

After the bar we headed back to Mike and Christina's and played a few hundred rounds of washers!

Sunday before heading home the Hormuth's took us to one last delicious place for breakfast!

We had the best time and it was great to see them! We definitely miss having them in GR but having a reason to head to the incredible city of Chicago isn't so bad either!

No comments: